Ten things for my ten readers:
- I'm back from my 40-day blogging hiatus. It was good. Hope you missed me.
- I'm back on Facebook in an info-only capacity. I nuked my wall, but you can still message me.
- I'm not really back on Twitter yet. I like it better than Facebook, but only if there's a purpose (and right now there isn't).
- I'm clean-shaven. The beard looked okay, but I felt like I was hiding in plain sight.
- I'm two pages away from finishing up a writing journal I started over six years ago. It was a big book, but it shouldn't have taken that long to fill it.
- I'm still reading the Old Testament prophets and listening for the love of God for his people in his call to repentance. This was the section of the Bible that I started reading during my 40 days and I'm glad to still be listening.
- I'm also still reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, but I'm only halfway through its 1,000 pages. When I need a break, I pick up one of six others I've started since the beginning of 2011.
- I'm sick of snow days. Yes, you read that correctly. Bring on Spring.
- I'm still very much in love with my wife and glad she'll kiss me again since I shaved.
- I'm glad to be 40 and grateful to be alive.
More to come…