I sent Megan and the girls to do my protesting dirty work at the St. Louis Tea Party today (I came up with the slogans). They had a good (cold) time, even getting interviewed by various media as to why they were there (though few have really reported anything – sad).
Here are a few sites where the ladies have turned up:
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch - Megan got quoted in the paper (and gets the last word)
- WORLD Online - Megan's post, "Partying Like It's 1773," is up
- The Dana Show – Click "Homeschool mama! Best craft EVER."
- St. Louis Tea Party – here's a pool of pics from the day (the ladies are included)
- Doctor Bulldog & Ronin – a bit of a scary site, but you can see Megan in a crowd shot, as well as a shot of our youngest pouring tea into the Mississippi
At best, the girls were part of something that might help make a point further down the road; at the least, they made the most of a good local opportunity to experience our freedom to assemble.