But it’s not just Second Drafts that has a new home; Megan’s blog, Half Pint House, also has a new address, so click over to check out her new site (updating your bookmarks, links, and subscriptions as you go).
- A slightly wider screen canvas with a better-matched color palette, clearer navigation, and a larger body copy font
- An emphasis on the writing – current posts, as well as other things I’ve written
- A Speaking page featuring MP3s of three messages I’ve given
- A more personal blogroll with links to friends of mine who blog
- A Current Reads list highlighting the books in which my nose is currently stuck
- A Tip Jar for you to leave a $2 (or more) PayPal tip for writing you find especially brilliant (rest assured, it’s a small jar)
As always, I’m happy to provide Fresh Linkage to sites I find interesting, as well as hear from and interact with you if/when you leave a comment. Coming soon, I may add some dedicated sections for media reviews or more theological writing, as well as solicit some advertising on the blog to pay the bills (if anyone’s interested in details, email me).
Of course, if you have suggestions or requests, feel free to make them known, as I welcome your feedback (good, bad, or otherwise). In the meantime, I plan to continue blogging 2-3 times a week and appreciate your continued interest. Spread the word, let me know what you think, and accept my thanks for being such a faithful group of readers who encourage me more than you know.